Friday, July 17, 2015

Home!

We made it home safe and sound! We had a great time vacation along the Pacific coast.  What a beautiful place!  I only wish we had more time to spend more time driving along the coast - you would need a whole month to do that.


  • Comic Con was interesting - glad I did that once in my life.  
  • Los Angeles has tons of people, but is easy to drive in.
  • Seattle is a beautiful city. Very green and granola.
  • San Francisco has the best architecture - great butt exercise as well! You would have cheeks from hell if you lived there!
  • San Diego - another beautiful city.  Couldn't get my directions right though - I'm usually very good at directions.  Believe it or not - L.A. is easier to drive in - it's a grid. Left, right, that's it!
  • Oregon has the prettiest coast line of all three states - beaches, beaches, beaches - the best part is they are all public- therefor free.
  • If I go see whales again I will take Gravol first.
  • Red eye flights are not good when it's on a cheap airline - seats hard as rock make it difficult to sleep.  Plus, you had to pay to watch a movie!  Really??
  • If you fly with United, make sure your luggage doesn't weigh more than 50lbs or you will be charged an extra 100$.  Who the hell are they kidding?  I thought Air Canada was bad.
  • You must cross the Golden Gate Bridge by foot.  Spectacular view of the city.
  • Running in every major city was a great idea.

I'm already looking forward to my next traveling adventure!  Where will I be going next?  Only time will tell!

I'm leaving you with a few family selfies! 










No comments:

Post a Comment