- Comic Con was interesting - glad I did that once in my life.
- Los Angeles has tons of people, but is easy to drive in.
- Seattle is a beautiful city. Very green and granola.
- San Francisco has the best architecture - great butt exercise as well! You would have cheeks from hell if you lived there!
- San Diego - another beautiful city. Couldn't get my directions right though - I'm usually very good at directions. Believe it or not - L.A. is easier to drive in - it's a grid. Left, right, that's it!
- Oregon has the prettiest coast line of all three states - beaches, beaches, beaches - the best part is they are all public- therefor free.
- If I go see whales again I will take Gravol first.
- Red eye flights are not good when it's on a cheap airline - seats hard as rock make it difficult to sleep. Plus, you had to pay to watch a movie! Really??
- If you fly with United, make sure your luggage doesn't weigh more than 50lbs or you will be charged an extra 100$. Who the hell are they kidding? I thought Air Canada was bad.
- You must cross the Golden Gate Bridge by foot. Spectacular view of the city.
- Running in every major city was a great idea.
Friday, July 17, 2015
We made it home safe and sound! We had a great time vacation along the Pacific coast. What a beautiful place! I only wish we had more time to spend more time driving along the coast - you would need a whole month to do that.