Friday, July 27, 2012

We are off to Yellowstone!

It's Friday morning, and we are off to Yellowstone!  What a great trip this should be!  Our plan was to stop in Sault Ste Marie.  We got there at 1pm and I thought I'm not stopping here for the day... it's to early!  So on we go.  Good idea? Well... maybe not so great!

We decided to drive until about 7pm.  Of course, it's not that easy... when you travel with me, you need to be ready for an adventure...  Everywhere we stopped, they were fully booked!  We finally found a place to stay at... are you ready?  10pm!!  Don't ask me the name of the place, I have no idea!  All I know is it was on the side of a small bay in lake Superior.

Our plan to drive 6/7 hours a day is already out the door.  We've basically done our first 2 days of travel in one day.  We've crossed Ontario, Wisconsin and have stopped in Minnesota.

What will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment