Friday, July 21, 2023

Un autre dodo!

One more sleep before we head out for a wonderful adventure! 

On the "menu" today:

  • Last minute purchases - second battery for Sophie's camera - I'm bringing her camera because she has a giant lens I can use during the safari.
  • Move my camera clip to Sophie's camera (I can attach it to the shoulder strap of my backpack for easy access.
  • Pick up bird seeds to fill the feeders before leaving.
  • Feed Houdini (last mouse before we go! Wouldn't want him to get hungry).
  • Remove zucchinis that are ready.
  • Drop off key with neighbour.
  • Visit with sisters.
  • Double check I have all the needed wires.
  • Empty my phone's gallery - I had 8000 photos.  They are now all on my computer needing to be dealt with when I return.
  • It never ends... does it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment